1. We will perform the services selected by you from our customer service options. We will use all reasonable skill and care in performing the services.
2. We will use all reasonable endeavours to complete the services by the time and day we have stated that the services should be performed by.
3. In the event that we cannot complete the services on the designated day we will seek to contact you and arrange for the services to be completed on the soonest available subsequent day. But we will accept no liability for failing to perform services on time, or not at all.
4. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care of your vehicle while it is in our possession. If we cause actual physical damage to your vehicle resulting from our negligence, we will, at our option either fix the damage or pay reasonable compensation for such damage. However we will not be liable for:
4a. Damage or loss to you or your vehicle resulting from acts of third parties who are neither employees or agents.
4b. Damage or loss to your vehicle if you do not collect the vehicle by the time agreed when you drop off the vehicle.
4c. Damage or loss to your vehicle caused by lightning, flood, severe weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war or military operations, national or local emergencies, anything done by Government or other competent authority, or industrial disputes of any kind.
4d. Consequential loss to you or your vehicle resulting from any default on our part.
4e. Loss or damage to you or your vehicle caused by us attributable to defects, damage or weakness in your vehicle which were not disclosed to us by you (irrespective of weather such defects were known to you). Other than liability for death or personal injury arising out of our neglect acts or omissions.
5. You must disclose to us all defects, damage, or weakness in your vehicle, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services, prior to our commencing with the repair and cleaning process.
6. We do not undertake to insure your vehicle against loss while it is in our possession. Insurance of your vehicle is at all times your responsibility.
7. You will pay us for performing the services at the price agreed prior to the work being carried out.
8. You shall pay us in full before you uplift your vehicle. We shall be entitled to a lien over your vehicle entitling us to retain it, and not release it to you until you have made payment in full to us. Your vehicle will remain with us, at your risk, until any such late payment is made.
9. If any amount remains unpaid on its due date, we shall be entitled to charge interest on such unpaid amount at a rate of 4% per month until payment in full has be made.
10. You will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by us or our staff attributable to any defect in your vehicle, or any harmful contents.
11. It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when collecting your vehicle. We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused as a consequence of failing to head this warning.
12. Old or non original paintwork can be damaged by the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
13. No liability will be accepted for damage to polished metal finishes that are not protected by a lacquer unless we are made aware of this prior to the commencement of the repair and cleaning process.
14. You confirm that you have a spare set of keys for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the vehicle by our losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle.
15. Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services totally at your risk in respect of vehicles over 4 years old.
16. Our determination of the size category of your vehicle with regard to the pricelist shall be final and binding.
17. All bookings, whether taken online or over the telephone, once confirmed, You have to notify Auto Surgery Limited of any cancellations 24 hrs prior to the arranged confirmed booking. All cancellations to be made by phone only.
18. Auto Surgery provide a full 2 years guarantee with all their work. The guarantee is applicable and valid for the owner at the time of when the service was performed by Auto Surgery for the duration of 2 years and is non-transferable upon the sale of the vehicle to the new owner.
18a. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: Auto Surgery Limited specifically DISCLAIMS LIABILITY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person or vehicle as a result of THE LOAN WHEELS lent to the Customer during the repair process.
18b. Damaged Tyres will not be our liability and will not be remounted onto wheels as a legal requirement
18c. Please note Auto Surgery takes no responsibility for failure of tyre pressure monitoring sensors due to a reduced battery life or any other unknown defect
18d. Please re-tighten your wheel nuts after 20 miles after taking delivery of your vehicle or visit us to re-tighten them for you
18e. Please note split rim bolts may have to be reordered at an extra cost should they snap upon removal due to corrosion and are subject to availibilty
18f. Please note there is an extra cost for same day services, please ask one of our team members if required?
18g. Tyre Pressure Monitoring Valves are chargeable from £9.00 + VAT each
18h. Collection and delivery charges may apply, please ask for details.
19. Explanations of certain words.
19a. ‘price list’ means the then current list of prices for the various services provided by us from time to time, and advised to you.
19b. ‘the vehicle’ means any car, van, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, caravan or any other form of transport accepted by us for restoration.
19c. ‘we’ and ‘us’ means trading as Auto Surgery Limited.
19d. ‘you’ means the customer we make this agreement with, including any persons we reasonably believe is acting with the customers authority or knowledge.